UK grading system
Time to move to the UK
Dude I would kill for that grading scale
wait, so what is it in america then?
Anything below that is an F
is that real??
Stages of Deterioration in the Human Body
The Moment Of Death:
1. The heart stops.
2. The skin gets tight and ashen in color.
3. All the muscles relax.
4. The bladder and bowels empty.
5. The body temperature begins to drop 1 1/2 degrees Fahrenheit per hour.
After 30 minutes:
6. The skin gets purple and waxy.
7. The lips, fingernails, and toenails fade to a pale color.
8. Blood pools at the bottom of the body.
9. The hands and feet turn blue.
10. The eyes sink into the skull.
After 4 hours:
11. Rigor mortis has set in.
12. The purpling of the skin and the pooling of the blood continue.
13. Rigor continues to tighten muscles for another 24 hours or so.
After 12 hours:
14. The body is in full rigor mortis.
After 24 hours:
15. The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment.
16. In males, the semen dies.
17. The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color.
18. The greenish-blue color spreads to the rest of the body.
19. There is a pervasive smell of rotting meat.
After 3 days:
20. The gas in the body tissues forms large blisters on the skin.
21. The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely.
22. Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, vagina, and rectum.
After 3 weeks:
23. The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can easily be pulled off the corpse.
24. The skin bursts open on many places on the body.
25. Decomposition will continue until the body is nothing but skelital remains, a process that can take a month or so in hot climates, and two months or more in cold climates.
This is actually pretty interesting.
Important for writers…helps avoid either walking in and knowing someone died moments ago “from the smell” (unless that smell is piss and shit), or finding someone dead for a week that “looks like they’re sleeping.”
Reblogging for reference.
This is the single creepiest website ever and i love all of you
gah i miss him so much
like literally he lives so close but so far and i haven’t seen him in 3 weeks and all we can do is those little cute skype calls we do every night. he sings and plays guitar to me, quite often actually
He plays me songs that he thinks i’ll like before he goes up on stage and sometimes he’ll change the lyrics to something that would make me smile (which it does) and he’s just oh so sweet
i was ill today, and he said that he would happily of came over and cuddled me whilst we drank tea and watched movies and pulled faces to eachother; i’ve fallen for him oops
sometimes he’ll randomly hint that he wants a hug, or that he wants me to say that i want a hug; and we end up just looking into our webcams pulling puppy eyes until one of us breaks into laughter and looks aimlessly into eachothers screens again
the first time i met him was when he liked me and i liked him but we both knew nothing of it; he ordered me something from starbucks because he knew what i liked, which was so cliché but i loved it. we had random discussions about meetups, youtube, inception, ants.. a lot was discussed. but then we had to leave, that last hug. he held me so nicely i just didn’t want to go although i knew i had to .-. but then again i also knew i wouldn’t be able to see him for a long time afterwards.
After that day though, we skype every single night and play songs and watch youtube together. sometimes we talk about us, and we hint cute things like little school children and it’s majorly adorable if you’re a witness to this ;-; but yes.
He popped up to me randomly once, saying ‘Emma, can i have literally a 2 minute conversation with you over the phone?’ which we did, but in those two minutes he explained everything about how he felt towards me and he just finished the call with ‘.. what i’m trying to say is, i think.. i think i do actually love you.’ and holy
sorry this went on for ages but i NEED to let this out somewhere and gah distance is a fucking bitch but it’s soooooo worth it when you get to see them again <3
yes, i’ve fallen for him. ;-;